Surbiton Children’s Centre is part of the South Cluster offer for the local area and this area also includes Tolworth Children’s Centre and Chessington Children’s Centre and Malden Children’s Centre
Contact Name Brenda Wood
020 3475 1927
Children’s centres are places where all families with children under five, and expectant mothers and fathers, can go to help their children to get the best start in life. The facilities and activities are designed for young children and their families.
All children’s centres will offer informal support for parents and a place for your child to play and learn.
Children’s centres work with a wide range of partners to ensure that we can help families in whatever area they need.
Services in children’s centres include:
• child and family health services
• information for families and carers
• early education and information about childcare
• support for children with special needs
• outreach and support to families in need
• adult education classes with crèche facilities
• helping parents find training and employment
For the most up to date children centre information
for more information check the AFC website