Please click the links below which take you to some videos made by staff on YouTube.
School Resource Packs – Please come into school to collect a resource pack!
- Bean Pack – Growing
- Jasper’s Beanstalk
- Jack and the Beanstalk
- How to plant a bean –please pick up a plant pack from the school and you can use the below resources to support the play:
2. Birds Pack
- Wow says the Owl
- Two Little Dickie Birds – Can you make some bird puppets at home and sing the song? You could record it and put it on Tapestry for us to see!
3. Fine Motor Pack
- Peg dancing – great for developing the muscles in your hands – all you need is 2 pegs!
4. Playdough Pack
5. Bubbles and Rainbows
- The Rainbow Song – Can you learn the signs for all of the colours? This video shows you them all!
- Tiny Tim
- Winnie the Witch
- Goldilocks and the Three Bears – Can you make some porridge at home? What toppings could you use?
- The Three Billy Goats Gruff – Can you create a bridge using some cardboard or blocks at home? You could make your own goat and troll puppets too!
- We’re Going on a Bear Hunt – Can you go on a bear hunt in your local area? You could make up your own version of the story!
- Whatever Next – Sensory Story – Have you got a box, a colander and some wellies at home? You could act the story out.
- Giraffe’s Can’t Dance – Can you put some music on to dance to?
- Brown Bear – Can you draw your own animals to add to the story?
- Harry and the Dinosaurs – Can you find out some more information about dinosaurs? Try this website!
- Open Very Carefully – You can explore the book even further here
- Olaf waits for Spring – What signs of spring have you spotted out and about? You could make your own spring collage
- You Can’t Take an Elephant on the Bus – Can you sing Wheels on the Bus adding in the Elephant too?!
- What’s the Time Mr Wolf? – Can you play What’s the Time Mr Wolf at home? You can also talk about what you do at different times throughout the day!
- Kiss Goodnight, Sam – Can you make some goodnight videos to send to your family?
- The Tiger Who Came to Tea – Can you have a tea party at home? You could make your own sandwiches and cakes! Visit the website to see more.
- Lost and Found – Can you make a list ( you could draw or ask an adult to help you write) of all the things you would pack to take with you? You can see more of Oliver Jeffer’s books here
- The Way Back Home – Can you find out more about space? Cbeebies radio has lots of information
- How to Catch a Star – On a clear night, can you see any stars shining outside?
- Spot Goes Shopping – Help your grown ups to write a shopping list!
- Guess How Much I Love You – Can you send a letter to everyone you love?
- Dear Zoo – What’s your favourite animal? Could you draw a picture of it? Or even make your own lift the flap book?
- The Gruffalo – Can you go for a walk in the deep dark woods like the mouse? I wonder if you can spot any animal homes?
- Hairy Maclary – Maybe you could make a list of all the different dogs you see when you’re out for a walk?
- Where’s Spot? – Can you play hide and seek at home?
- Dogger – Have you got a favourite toy? Can you make up a story about an adventure your toy could go on?
- A Squash and a Squeeze – Find a box and see how many different objects you can squeeze inside. Can you use a really small box?
- Rumble in the Jungle – Can you create your own jungle? You could make one with recyclable, or paint one or draw one!
- The Troll – Can you create a treasure map – You could hide some treasure in your house and challenge your family to find it
- Stanley’s Stick – Go on a walk and collect some sticks. What can you use it for?
- The Three Little Pigs– Can you make your own story spoons like the ones in the video?
- Gingerbread man
- 3 Yellow Daffodils
- 3 Little Ducks went swimming
- The Grand Old Duke of York
- The Hokey Cokey
- Row your Boat
- Sleeping Bunnies
- Down in the Jungle
- Bucket activity 1
- Bucket activity 2
- Fun activity
- What’s in the box?
- Bucket activity 3
- Bucket activity 4